Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Class Anouncements

    Suggested Reading

    Suggestion Box

    Quote Of The Week

    Style:

    Technique:

    Humour:

    Blond Factor:

    Feigility

    Architecture Quote Of The Week

Class Blogs

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger Blog Flux Directory Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Afrigator I shmaak SA Blogs, sorted with Amatomu.com http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 South Africa License.
    Google
    Web spacemakers.blogspot.com

Clarification

Saturday, April 29, 2006
Apparently my previous post needs some clarification.

For those of you who know me Im not always on top of things, and sometimes spaced out and forgetfull, therefore this line:

"Either come to me to collect or I will give it to you."

Simply means, if you wnat your paper in the near future, please ask me for it, because I may not remember to give it to you.
posted by Feige at 7:14 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Clarification
B"H

OOHH!!!! i was really confused.. thanks for the clarity!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (thats me sleeping better)

Ryan..anything 4u!

B"H

really?....

Maybe

B"H

the mind can only wonder...

Oh can it?

B"H

yip..