Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Class Anouncements

    Suggested Reading

    Suggestion Box

    Quote Of The Week

    Style:

    Technique:

    Humour:

    Blond Factor:

    Feigility

    Architecture Quote Of The Week

Class Blogs

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger Blog Flux Directory Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Afrigator I shmaak SA Blogs, sorted with Amatomu.com http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 South Africa License.
    Google
    Web spacemakers.blogspot.com

Suggestion Box and Updates

Sunday, May 14, 2006
I know this is totally un-architecture related, but...

...last night I went to pick up my little sister from a friend, it was about 1130, on the other side of the world from my house, and I couldnt find the street. After driving around in circles for a while I find a boomed off road with a guard so I figure that he might know where the street is. So I stop and say to him. "Do you know where Elfra Rd is?" so he looks at me, says "Yes" and then folds his arms and just stares at me for 5 minutes.

Well helloo, how silly of me to assume that he would tell me, bc I just drove all the way there to ask him if he knew where it is, but now that I knew he did, I could go back home and sleep peacefully knowing that he knows his street signs.

When I finally figured he wasn't planning on telling me I asked him where, and he simply said "Inside".

OMG.

On the architecture side of quotes, Im not sure if you posted them last week Ryan, but Peter comes up with some good stuff sometimes.

To class, "Now I'm not telling you to go around licking buildings"

And on arch news side of things.

Crits will be taking place from 2 tommorow if anyone needs, and on wednesday only Sandeep will be in Studio for anyone who needs constr. crits- Think from about 1.

For those of you who are going to congress, enjoy-and post up any interesting stuff that happens, for us less fortunate peope :)
posted by Feige at 12:14 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Suggestion Box and Updates