Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Class Anouncements

    Suggested Reading

    Suggestion Box

    Quote Of The Week

    Style:

    Technique:

    Humour:

    Blond Factor:

    Feigility

    Architecture Quote Of The Week

Class Blogs

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger Blog Flux Directory Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Afrigator I shmaak SA Blogs, sorted with Amatomu.com http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 South Africa License.
    Google
    Web spacemakers.blogspot.com

Design Exam

Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Reading the blog the other day, I was shocked to discover the design exam is closed book... Not that we have any books or anything, but I feel comfort in knowing I have a few things written on paper for exam where we don't really know whats potting... So I decided to take out my Arch215 (design) course outline and this is what I discovered, and I quote:

"TESTS & EXAMS
There will be a written theoretical test during the June Exams. A final year written theoretical exam will also take place. Both written exams are OPEN BOOK exams."

So I ask, are they allowed to change their minds like that? Thanks Feige for your info, but if the only source is Kirsten is it reliable as tutors and our lecturer often seem to be on different planets... Also, not everyone seems to know about this, not everyone has internet access...
posted by Vix at 11:22 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Design Exam
So am i, the worst thing that can happen is that they'll take them away. and that will mean we wont need them.

Well apparently Peter is in France or something like that. But I agree there is no co-ordination between the lecturer and tutors. I'm not going to take anything in-mainly because I have nothing to take in, still deciding what to learn.

I know not everyone has internet, but alot of people do or use the labs,and at least this way there's a forum for messages to be passed on.