Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Class Anouncements

    Suggested Reading

    Suggestion Box

    Quote Of The Week

    Style:

    Technique:

    Humour:

    Blond Factor:

    Feigility

    Architecture Quote Of The Week

Class Blogs

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger Blog Flux Directory Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Afrigator I shmaak SA Blogs, sorted with Amatomu.com http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 South Africa License.
    Google
    Web spacemakers.blogspot.com

Weekly Roundup

Saturday, October 21, 2006
Heys Guys once again weekly roundup is here...

DESIGN
The Indian house project is due on Monday, And I've been led to believe that the Alex 2 project is to be pinned up as well, I think on Monday he will select the entries thst will be taken through to the competition and thsoe people will nhave an extra week to work on their submissions. Peter has promised me that the mark list will be up on Monday

CONSTRUCTION
If anyone would like to see the construction tutors on Wednesday, please let me know. Daleen is coming in to see me at 1, and will come in earlier depending on how many students want to see her. On friday afternoon when I went to see Gerald Morne hadn't emailed the mark list yet, but Gerald said hed pin up the new marks when they had been emailed, hopefully by Monday this will have been done.

DISCOURSE
Your sketchbooks are to be completed for when we write the exam on Friday. The complete list of what should be in them is in our file in the library. You can add any annotated sketches into them , but no notes. DD put the digital lectures onto the public folder on Friday. Now apparently Hannah does have marks up, I will try get some list up on Monday

CIVIL
When I went to his office on Friday to get the extra questions he wasn't there, I will get them on Monday and will have them with me in studio in the afternoon

PHOTOSHOP
Sally said she will be giving us feedback on our books on Tuesday.

COMPUTERS
Im going to speak to paul on Monday and see what will happen with this seeing as we have no marks.

EXAMS
We start on Friday (Discourse)

EXTRA
I lost my flashdisc, if anyone has seen a blue 128 one lying around, please let me know.
posted by Feige at 8:10 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Weekly Roundup