Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Class Anouncements

    Suggested Reading

    Suggestion Box

    Quote Of The Week

    Style:

    Technique:

    Humour:

    Blond Factor:

    Feigility

    Architecture Quote Of The Week

Class Blogs

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger Blog Flux Directory Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Afrigator I shmaak SA Blogs, sorted with Amatomu.com http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 South Africa License.
    Google
    Web spacemakers.blogspot.com

HELP!!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006
I'm trying to change my blog template and am failing quite miserably. Please go to my blog- www.fayj.blogspot.com and see if you can see where I'm going wrong and how to help me. The image in my latest post "Im trying to change my blog" is what I want at the top of the page, but no matter how many times I try get it there it doesn't work. Furthermore my google ads seem to have dissapeared along with some posts-but oddly when you click the top of the page my old template appears. HEADACHE, PAIN, CONGESTION...
posted by Feige at 3:33 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for HELP!!!